This summer 60-80 youth from all around Virginia will be trained through Christian Youth in Action© to teach 5-Day Clubs©. Boys and girls will play fun games, sing and hear how Jesus wants to be their Savior and friend.
What can you do?
- Pray about sending a team of teens to CYIA training camp from your church.
It’s not too late to sign up. Contact: Kevin Mooers, tel. 804-580-0863.
- Give to CEF of VA to make training free for families with hardships.
- Enlist several teams of adults and teens in your church to conduct mini-VBS clubs in neighborhoods throughout the summer using a 5-Day Club Kit. This is a wonderful outreach that can touch whole families!
This year’s 5-Day Club curriculum kit consists of:
- Jesus: My Savior and Friend lesson flashcards and text
- Hudson Taylor missionary lesson flashcards and text
- Visualized songs: Have You Heard, Jesus Is the Good News, No Turning Back
- Music CD
Other resources: Word-Up teaching booklet, ESV verse visual booklet, 25 ESV verse token sheets, 2×3 Wordless Book, How to Lead a Child to Christ leaflet, Guiding a Child to the Savior, prayer visual, map, and UPs rules.
Comes in a red and black tote.
Order from cefpress.com online or by phone 800-748-7710.
Great for summer ministry: VBS, 5-Day Club®, camp, and mission trips.