God loves the little children, ALL the children of the world!
Your prayers impact carrying the Good News to places where children have yet to hear of the One who loves them. Prayer truly is the root of all mission work! When you go before the throne of Grace, you are battling forces that oppose God’s redemptive message.
The coming year of 2017 marks the 80th year of Child Evangelism Fellowship.
In the last 8 years, daily ministry has begun in 53 new nations. CEF’s goal to reach around the world in 80 years is clearly possible. Last year CEF ministries reached 19.8 million children. CEF has a goal of reaching 100 million children a year with the Gospel of Christ. Please pray!
- Pray for more workers to go out into the harvest fields. Matthew 9:38
- Pray borders enlarge so the remaining nations in the world will have CEF work. I Chron.4:10
- Pray for finances to train national workers who already know the culture and language.
- Pray for the health and safety of the workers and those they reach.
- Pray for each area of the world:
- North America/Caribbean
- Latin America
- West and Central Africa
- Middle East
- Asia Pacific
- Pray for teacher training.
- Pray for more school clubs around the world.
- Pray for peace in areas where there are terrorist attacks and corruption.
- Pray for traumatized children who lost homes and relatives due to war and natural disasters.
- Pray for refugee children.
- Pray for supplies needed.
- Praise the LORD!
It is tradition that Child Evangelism Fellowship sets aside the first Wednesday in November (November 2, 2016) as World Day of Prayer. On this date the staff and volunteers in the CEF family suspend their routine responsibilities to spend a full day in prayer. This special day is spent interceding for the children of the world and the workers called to bring them the Gospel.